24 Week Belly

11:50 AM

Wow! I got my belly picture up before I got my weekly email regarding the size of the baby!  I am SO on top of it this week.  I think it's because I am feeling good and energized!  I think I am in the stage of pregnancy that I hear about where you feel your best.

I went to physical therapy this morning to try and relive my sciatic nerve pain.  We did a lot of stretches and I got a deep tissue massage on my left butt cheek.  At first I wanted to be embarrassed, but honestly it felt so good my red face just faded away.  Even when he put pressure on my tail bone...yep...it felt wonderful and I don't even care to admit it!

Fortunately, I haven't been in much pain lately!  The last week or so has been pretty darn good (not including my emotions).  Thank you baby girl for giving me a break!

Here is my picture from this mornin'.


We had a garage sale this weekend along with Kris' parents and made some good money!  It was a lot of work (mostly for Kris' mom since she wouldn't let me do much) but luckily we got rid of a lot (and seriously, there was a ton of stuff at this garage sale) of old stuff!  It surprises me what stuff people will buy. 

Example:
I bought some new tires about two or three months ago and got a box of "FREE BEEF" with my purchase.  It came with a bunch of beef jerky and a big summer sausage.  We don't really eat that kinda stuff and it somehow got into the garage sale pile.  Well, we set it out with a $3 sign on it thinking NO ONE in their right mind would buy a box that was clearly marked "FREE BEEF".  Well...it took some time but late Saturday afternoon a man came and bought the FREE BEEF with a little strategic bargaining on his end walked away with it for $2!!  I am sure he thought he was getting a steal.  Little did he know I had to spend over $200 for the stickin' box of FREE BEEF! 

Oh well...one man's trash/junk/seriously weird stuff is another man's treasure! 
Garage sales are fun even just to meet your crazy fellow man.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your just so darn cute!! Love You, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious about the beef! haha so funny!!! ps: you look so pretty! Love the belly =) glad your finally feeling good

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook