2 Years of Blogging
6:00 AM
Today marks the 2nd year of blogging on The Lloyd Surprise!
I started this blog after finding out that I was pregnant with surprise #1. Click here to read the very first post.
It is fun to look back and see the difference and similarities between my two pregnancies. I am SO GLAD that I started this journal to document our lives. I am horrible about writing things down and the fact that I have blogged about so many special memories is priceless. Regardless if anyone ever reads it, I know that it is written down for my girls to read someday.
And, hopefully, they will laugh and think how cleaver and funny their mother was. You think?
Happy Birthday, The Lloyd Surprise!!
In this family picture taken during Christmas....I looked less than flattering. So, I did a little distortion and made it into a little piece of artwork.
Just go with me on that one, k?


0 comments