2 Kids??
9:18 PM
Remember when I thought life was crazy with one kid?
It was actually a breeze. So easy.
Yeah--2 kids is a lotta work right now.
The Lloyd Surprise
Remember when I thought life was crazy with one kid?
It was actually a breeze. So easy.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor Aenean massa.
3 comments
So true! Sometimes I laugh at how easy and different it is with just one. Two is tough!
ReplyDeleteOh dang! life with 2 is much much easier than life with 1 for me! haha but thats only cuz my daughter was a nightmare at a young age and she has finally grown out of the craziness. She has always entertained Robbie which has made things easier for me, but they are also 3 years apart which helps incredibly. Now ask me how I feel about 3! That I am terrified for! hahah
ReplyDeleteThree is just getting out of control :)
ReplyDelete