Stop staring at my belly!

10:55 AM



My belly has gotten big.  And by big, I mean...huge.  Giant.  Monstrous.  Massive.  Jumbo.  Whopping.

As a direct result of this, I have stomach tissue literally stretched to it's max.  It does not want to go any further.

At first I thought it was just skin stretching and burning.  However, at my doctors appointment yesterday when I asked about it, she informed me that there was no relief.  It is simply muscle and tissue stretched to it's max.  SUPER!

Let me show you where the constant burning is. 
It feels like a REALLY bad sunburn.


Our poor baby.  If she gets any artistic talent it will NOT come from me!  The above drawing is on the verge of embarrassing how pathetic it is! Ha!

On a semi-happier note: we get another ulrasound on the 30th!  My aforementioned large belly is measuring 2-3 centimeters big (see, I'm not exaggerating it's size) so they are going to make sure that the fluid, placenta and baby are growing properly. 

The Dr. isn't too concerned but just wants to make sure!  She is a fantastic Doctor and I trust her completly.  She also asked Kris again how much he weighed at birth.  He was 8 pounds 1 ounce (same as me!).  She responded..."well, we might just have an 8 pound baby at delivery then *giggle*".  I laughed, but it was a fake laugh. 

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH 8 POUNDS WEIGHS??

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. um....yeah I know how much 8 lbs is! hehe Makayla was 8lbs 6oz, but dont worry steph, if you get the epidural size doesnt really matter too much anyways and I didnt tear or rip either! ;)I got lucky maybe. Lets just hope she's not a 9lbs like a couple friends of mine had. haha Maybe Avery is measuring big and that just means you'll deliver her sooner! you never know!! Hope all is well at the ultrasound

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook