We're Registered!
2:39 PM
Childbirth Preparation
Class Description:
Become more physically, mentally and emotionally prepared for the birth of your new baby through a variety of coaching, breathing and relaxation techniques. Topics include: the birth process, pain management of labor, decision-making, unplanned cesarean birth and transition to parenthood. Spouse, partner or support person is encouraged to attend. Please bring two bed pillows, any desired snacks and a camera to each class. Saturday class participants should bring a sack lunch
Class Starting Time: 09:00am - 04:30pm
Our child birthing class is 7.5 hours....that seems too long. I mean, my labor and delivery is only going to last 4 hours, tops. Right?? ;)
I can't believe that we are taking birthing classes! Albeit, a little late (I will be 36 weeks thanks to a softball tournament taking priority over a potential delivery debacle). Hopefully she will stay in there past September 10th.
She can come ANYTIME after that though. I will kiss her on the lips for coming a week or two early! Baby girl will love my lip kissing.
She can come ANYTIME after that though. I will kiss her on the lips for coming a week or two early! Baby girl will love my lip kissing.

0 comments