Parents
6:43 AM
April 12, 2012. San Diego
Family Pictures. Dec 27, 2011
I just love Kris' hair in this one. And the baby's expression. This was the night I finally got Kris' a wedding band. It was the day before Christmas Eve and we were opening gifts with his family before heading to California. I cried before he even opened the box.
Sometime in November. There were Christmas lights behind us. Never woulda' known.
Hmm.....I am thinking this was in April maybe? I don't know. Regardless, it was at a restaurant for Butch and Dee's anniversary. I suppose I should know at least the month then, huh? I am a horrible daughter-in-law.
Oh, dear memory you are failing me fast. This was a few months ago but I honestly can't even seem to remember the month. It was before my brothers wedding...soooo maybe the end of March? This is my dear friend Traci with whom I have known since childhood. I'm talkin' primary days. It was at her wedding reception, if you couldn't tell by the white dress.
This was us PRE-baby. Don't we look so put together and well rested? If you look close at Kris' right eye you will see is darker. That's because he had a black eye. He broke his nose about a week or two before my company Christmas party back in 2010.
All the pictures on this blog are of our baby girl. Of course, she is the reason for the title of it and all, "The Lloyd Surprise". And, she is only the total center of our universe.
But, I sometimes wonder if all three people the read my blog think...do they take pictures of anything else? And, the answer is "No, not really"
But, I DIGGED through the archives to find some pictures of little sis's parents.








2 comments
Super cute! I love your updates and the pics of your adorable baby girl. oh, and I'm really liking you as a brunette. Take Care!
ReplyDeleteWhen you are a parent that is pretty much what life revolves around. Dont worry all our blogs are the same thing only our kids with an exception of when its our anniversary once a year lol! Miss you!! Always love seeing pictures of you guys maybe one day I can meet Kris and Avery.
ReplyDelete