10 Months Old

10:12 AM










10 months old and getting cuter by the day!

Avery now says "hi" and waves without us prompting her to do so!
Her two bottom teeth came in during her 10th month and is now starting to break 4 more up top.
You know what that means?  NO sleep.
She hasn't started to walk yet, but does so with the help of her toy walkers.
She is getting more and more independent by the day.  It's getting harder to spoon feed her.  She wants to do it!
Avery likes all little snacks we give her but olives and cheese seem to be the real winner these days.

Avery ate a goathead this month (look up what those nasty suckers look like).  Scared me TO.DEATH.  She was choking and I didn't know what she ate.  I was pounding her over my knee, trying to get her to drink water (not at the same time).  I was about 4 seconds away from calling 911 when she swallowed whatever it was.  I finally figured out it was a goathead I thought I put out of reach to throw away when I went into the kitchen.  Lesson learned.  We took her to urgent care for a check up and they said she was fine.  Oh...and I know you are wondering.  We didn't find it in her poop.  It broke down in her stomach.  Thankfully!

She is still our little ray of sunshine and as you can see in one of the pictures above, she also has a little attitude on her.  She is so strong willed and wants to do what she wants to do.  I wonder where she got that from????

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG!! How scary, so glad she ended up being okay, those experiences are horrible! Avery is so stinking cute and looks more and more like you each time I see her. Love the pictures (especially the pouty face) haha cant wait to meet her one day!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook