1 Year Pictures

6:48 AM
















12 Months.  How did they pass so quickly?  Avery is such a fun baby so full of life.  She isn't afraid to show her personality, as you can see from most of the pictures above. 

Avery started to really get good at walking the week of her birthday.  Now, a few weeks later she is practically running everywhere.  She loves to chase us around the house, and loves to be chased even more!  I find it so adorable when I ask her to find one of her toys and she goes looking all around for it.  She is so smart and remembers where she puts her things.  Sometimes, she will even find the remote control for me when I can't find it!  When I put the boots she has on in the pictures, she was just strutting around the house.  Such a girly girl.

She is so brave and is starting to climb up on furniture.  Scares the heck out of us!  It is fun to see her little brain put to work though.  "Let's see, how can I get up onto this chair without being caught?"

Oh, and I have to report of SUCH a big milestone for our girl....she is sleeping through the night. 

Almost. 

I say almost because about once a week she still wakes up and I bring her into bed with me for about an hour.  Any longer and I will have bruises all over my body from her wailing body limbs.

One of her favorite things in the world is her doll "Suzie".  She is holding her in the bottom picture.  This doll holds a little special place in my heart and I am so happy that she loves her doll so much.  I bought Suzie at a garage sale on Oct. 1st 2011.  A little girl saw my huge belly and asked if I wanted to buy her very first doll for my baby for $0.25.  I said, of course, my baby girl will love it!  And, one garage sale later my water broke.  So, that little girl was right.  My baby does loves her first doll that she so thoughtfully let me buy.  And, we will keep it forever!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a cute little girl! I cant believe she is a year already, seriously that went so fast! She seems so sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook