Surprise #2
6:00 AM
I wonder if we could ever get a decent family picture together?
Either Avery is crying, the lighting is horrible, or Kris has 4 eyes.
Regardless, I am happy to report that we are expecting our little surprise baby #2 at the end of April!! WOOHOO! We will find out what we are having on December 5th and we can't wait!
I am already horrible about taking pictures of our #2. And, I promise to be better about the baby bump pictures.
I am happily in my second trimester (17 weeks this week) and feeling great! I am getting my daily headaches and my sciatic nerve is giving me issues, but other then that I am feeling awesome!



2 comments
Whoo!! Finally an official post about it lol. Glad to see the baby bump and know your doing good. Miss ya!! Cant wait to find out if its another beautiful girl or baby boy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So happy for you again. They will be the perfect ages apart and will be good friends I'm sure. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Good Luck with the pregnancy!
ReplyDelete