Christmas 2012

6:26 AM

There are SO many better pictures to post from Christmas this year, but here are a few from my phone.  I will post more as I get them uploaded to my computer.

On Sunday 12/23 we rode the "North Pole Express" up to the "North Pole" that left from Horseshoe Bend and can you believe that it only took 30 minutes to get to the North Pole?  Who knew that it was so close to Idaho!

Santa even boarded the train with us on the way home.  The picture below isn't very clear, but you can see Avery just staring at Santa.  I wish I got a picture of her face because it was precious.  I wish she looked at him the same way when she visited him at the mall a week earlier.  That picture to come soon!  It's a dozy!

 
I thought Avery would hate being outside at the "North Pole" because, you can't tell in the picture, but it was snowing and pretty windy.  So, it was really cold!  But, she LOVED IT!  She loves being outside not matter what the temperature is.  Well, and, I have a nasty habit of dressing her in 4 layers or so.  So, with this hot blooded baby, I am sure the cold wind felt good!



Avery got some AWESOME boot's from Aunt Wendy and Uncle KJ for Christmas.  We had to model them with her super cute "Santa Love's Me" outfit.  Good thing we got this picture because she had a blow out in said outfit about 20 minutes later!




Christmas was just a blast this year.  I can't wait to see all the pictures from other's who have a better camera than us!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook