90 Days To Go

6:28 AM



If you think about it...3 months seems like a long time.

But, if you put that in weeks, you could say only 12 more weeks.  That sounds a little better.

BUT, if you put that in DAYS, you could say only 90 more days!  Now, that I can live with!  We will have another little baby girl in about 90 days (no MORE than that)


I really need to get a belly picture taken for you folks.  I will do that tonight.

I promise?

The question mark was intended because I will probably might forget.


We had a pretty mellow weekend.  Mostly because it was below freezing outside.  Poor baby girl Avery got cabin fever, I could tell.  She would just run around the house not knowing what to do with herself.  I felt so bad.  We did go grocery shopping though, so she got a little human interaction.

Don't you hate going grocery shopping?  You try and keep your bill to the minimum and only get the necessities but after all is said and done you're left thinking "what the heck did I buy?".

I guess that is what I get though for letting my fridge get to it's bare bones.  There was about 5 items in the fridge before we went shopping.  Milk, butter, left over pizza and some condiments.  Try making a dinner out of that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook