27 Weeks

6:41 AM




Neither picture would I say I am "happy" with.  But, I was in a hurry this morning.  So, this is what you get.

Boise had some insane weather this morning with freezing rain and totally iced over roads.  I attempted to go into work at my normal time (6:30), but only got about two blocks before I literally couldn't see a thing.  I turned right around and came back home.

So, I got to spend some extra time with the family this morning.  And, that is why baby girl is in my photos!  She is such a little ham these days.

27 weeks.  I have had a constant, persistent and painful headache for 2 straight weeks now.  Tylenol barely does a thing.  Some days I can function pretty well, other days I feel like laying in a dark room and sleeping my life away.

Luckily I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow and they might be able to help me.  I did call last week and they told me that it could be due to extra low blood pressure.  Not sure what can be done to help that little situation, but I hope something can be done soon.

 I got stuff to do, man!

I'm also getting my Glucose test tomorrow to test for gestational diabetes.  I was 5 points away from having it with Avery, so cross your fingers that I don't have it with this baby.  Not sure if I want that wrench thrown in the mix of things.  Actually, that's not true.  I am certain I don't want to deal with G.D.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook