Bye, Bye Jeans
3:27 PM
Give me a second while I wipe my tears....
I was determined to look cute today since every other day I feel like a fat slob of lazy gewwww. So, I washed my hair and even blow dried it. I also put on...wait for it...eye shadow. GASP!!!
Then, I held my breath and with all my might pulled up those "regular sized" jeans. It wasn't easy.
Unfortunately, I am regretting it a little bit today since I wouldn't call myself comfortable. Cute, maybe...comfortable, naw. On the bright side the pants are so tight I can feel every single move the baby makes. Baby is probably thinking while it's knee is in it's eye..."oh dear! my selfish, selfish mother!"
It's ok though. I made it almost halfway through this pregnancy with my regular pants. I know that some people **Ashlee V.** can wear normal jeans throughout her whole pregnancy. But...she is just a crazy skinny beautiful goddess freak of nature and I can no way compare to her. EVER!! :)
Also, on a sad and absolutely pathetic note; I just ate my last Riesen. Have you had those? Kris had never had one and he was reluctant to try one. I mean...I don't know why. When have I ever suggested something he didn't like?? Never is the answer. Anyway, DUH he loved it. Those things are addicting. So, now that I am out I think its time for a Peanut Butter Chocolate Shake. Yes? No? Yes? Yes!!!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
P.S. The aforementioned package of Riesens lasted me a whole week and a half. So back off sister.



2 comments
Ok you went further in your pregnancy wearing normal jeans than me. I think I lasted 13 weeks or so. My thighs and butt swelled up so bad I couldnt get my normal jeans barely past my knees (and i'm not over exaggerating). I do reccommend getting a belly band to so you can wear your normal jeans just unbuttoned and the bellyband coveres up the zipper part and looks like an under shirt. (I couldnt wear them cuz like I said I couldnt fit my jeans over my thighs) but...I wore it after I had Makayla and loved it so it works durring and after pregnancy. Sucks we dont live close or you could just borrow mine, but look into it! Miss you girly!
ReplyDeleteOhhh....I should have said that this is also with a belly band!! My pants are all the way unbuttoned and unzipped! Does that make ya feel any better :)
ReplyDelete