The Real 20 Weeks
4:15 PM
There are mixed opinions on various websites as to what food can relate to the size of the baby.
Such a great variety of choices! I wonder what coconut-banana flavored Red Bull would taste like? That might be a billion dollar idea I just came up with. I am going to be R-I-C-H! If you steal my idea, I know where you live!
Our baby is 6 ½ inches and weighs about 10 1/2 ounces.
Kris made fun of me for not knowing how many ounces in a pound. Way to make fun of the college dropout!
This information was more than I really wanted to know about what the little babe is doing in it's cozy home:
"He's producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (although some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery). " –BabyCenter.com
Inside the womb? You’re kidding me. Seriously? No…..no way!
Kris....sweetie, hunny, oh baby love????????
You gotta learn how to change a diaper ASAP because there’s a good possibility that our baby is going to come out of my ever growing belly with over active bowel syndrome (do they have a pill for that?)
Tomorrow at 3pm we find out if our little one is a boy or girl. I am 100% positive I will be shocked either way. Just to know that the baby has an actual GENDER is going to be so…weird. Is it bad to call your baby weird? What I mean is this:
How could I, little ‘ol pathetic ME grow and nourish this absolute miracle inside me that will enter into this world either a handsome little boy or darling little girl? How…just how could I do this? It’s hard to explain the feeling of spending every single moment with a growing human inside you. Sure, sometimes it feels like a freakin’ alien movin around in there. But, mostly it’s a reminder of how incredibly lucky I am.
BOY or GIRL. It’s our baby and that makes me want to cry with happiness and joy.




0 comments