No, Not Yet
9:34 PM
I was wrong.
No baby this weekend. Not even one contraction!! I can't even believe it. I was so hoping to have this baby girl on MY time. I like being in control.
Does that make me controlling?
I guess I learned my lesson. Patience is a virtue and patience when you're 9 months pregnant is torture.
It's not that I am totally uncomfortable either, because it really isn't so bad. I mean...sure I feel huge and I waddle and none of my shirts (including the maternity ones) fit me anymore. It's the excitement of seeing our little girls face and little toes and fingers that is getting to me. I just want to hold her and smell her and....sleep on my stomach again.
What? I miss it!
So, the other night I had a dream that I went into labor and had the baby at one of Kris' softball games. It was easy as pie and I was skinny as could be right after. My stomach was flatter then it was before I was pregnant.
This this is a forecast of the near future, don't you think (my flat stomach, not making the softball field my delivery room)?
Um, do I hear you laughing??


0 comments