Avery Bear

6:24 AM



How lucky am I to be the mother to this amazing, fun, sweet, lovable, irresistible little girl?! 

Avery Charlotte has many nick-names that are used often.  Seriously.

Avery Bear (my personal favorite)
Baby Girl
Boo Boo
Boo Boo Bear
Monkey
Monkey Bear (trust me, I don't get it either)
Avery Girl

I look at her and thank God for sending her to me every day.  I don't deserve it!

Our baby is almost 16 months old and is so dang SMART!  She understands so much. 

She can point to almost every single body part including her knees.  Her favorite part to show us is her tongue.  And, it's the cutest little tongue in the world!

She is very much into kissing now-a-days.  She will kiss any pictures of anyone.  She kisses her dolls, her stuffed animals, her sippy cups, her toys and if we are lucky she will kiss her momma and daddy.

She talks a LOT. Of course, it isn't understandable English and I wonder all the time what she is trying to communicate to me.  I wish I could understand baby talk.

Little Miss still isn't sleeping through the night consistently.  Sigh.

Suzie is still her constant companion and always by her side.  We love Suzie and I even call her Suzie Bear sometimes.  It seems to fit.

She loves loves loves taking baths!  All I have to do is say, "wanna go take a....." and she will run to the bathroom without hesitation.  I don't even need to finish the dang sentence for this water girl to know what I am talking about.

Avery girl also enjoys brushing her teeth on HER OWN.  I try will all the patience I have to let her do it with my help here and there.  But, home girl wants to be in control.

She is still pretty obedient!  She might not listen the first time you ask her to do something, but she will eventually do it.  I would say that's pretty good for a toddler!  And, if she doesn't get what she wants, the tantrum/fit doesn't last too long.  She is pretty easily distracted.

She is so freakin' friendly to everyone!  Waves, says "hi" and flashes those dimples to every random stranger we encounter! 

I love her.  I love her so much it makes my heart hurt when I am away from her.  I love coming home to her at night and I love when I am able to wake up with her in the mornings.  The sparkle she has in her eyes when she sees me can compare to no other feeling in this world. 

And, to think that I am going to get one more soon is beyond amazing.  I can't wait.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I wished I could meet her, she seems like such a sweet little girl! She is so cute from her pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook